OlympiaTech is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to provide general administrative support to its busy team. This role requires a true team player who is always willing to help others do what is needed to get the job done. Ideally, this position would work primarily in the afternoons, 5 days per week, for 20 hours weekly.
- Assist the estimating team with a range of administrative duties including typing and formatting proposals, filling out bid forms, filing of digital and physical bid documents and drawings, and data entry / bid tracking.
- Support the accounting team on a variety of functions including accounts payables, collections, processing lien waivers, budgets, inventory control, purchase orders, billing, payroll, and other tasks, as needed.
- Provide as-needed administrative support to all other departments including project coordination, project management, service department, marketing, and the executive team.
- Cross train on project coordinator and service coordinator positions and serve as a back-up, if needed.
- Participate in answering the main line phone and directing callers.
- Order, stock, and maintain inventory for office supplies including general office supplies, paper products, printing supplies, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Trouble-shoot and call service for office equipment issues, as needed.
- Act as the office champion for tidiness and organization.
- Previous administrative assistant experience required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience using SAGE accounting software is a plus.
OlympiaTech Electric is a woman-owned, full-service, commercial, union electrical contractor providing design build and construction services to general contractors, owners, and property managers. OlympiaTech has been in business for more than 55 years and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.