OlympiaTech Electric is looking to add an Associate Project Manager to its growing team. This is an entry-level position with future growth potential. General responsibilities include assisting the estimating and project management teams on electrical bids and commercial construction projects varying in size and complexity.
- Support and assist the estimating team with bids and proposals for design/build and plan/spec projects.
- Day-to-day duties include:
- Reviewing specifications, drawings, and bid requirements.
- Plotting drawings.
- Conducting quantity take-offs.
- Requesting quotes from vendors.
- Attending walk-throughs.
- Attending daily estimating meetings.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Support and assist project executives, senior project managers, and project managers on commercial construction projects of varying size and complexity including design/build and plan/spec projects.
- Day-to-day project management activities include:
- Assisting with project start-up and close-out activities.
- Attending project meetings
- Assisting with the preparation of project budgets and schedules.
- Assisting with the preparation and management of project documents and contracts.
- Preparing project-related correspondence.
- Assisting with other project-related tasks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong willingness to learn electrical estimating and project management required.
- Ability to read architectural, structural and electrical plans and specifications is a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical systems and terminology is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Xcel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam, ConEst, and Sage are a plus, but not required.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
This position requires a degree in construction management, project management, electrical engineering, or related field. Will supplement education for experience by which an understanding of electrical systems and/or construction management has been gained.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, family medical and dental benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org