OlympiaTech Electric is looking to add an Associate Project Manager to its team. This is an entry-level position with future growth potential. General responsibilities include assisting the estimating and project management teams on electrical bids and commercial construction projects varying in size and complexity.
Support and assist the estimating team with bids and proposals for design/build and plan/spec projects.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Reviewing specifications, drawings, and bid requirements.
- Plotting drawings.
- Conducting quantity take-offs.
- Requesting quotes from vendors.
- Attending walk-throughs.
- Attending daily estimating meetings.
Project Management Responsibilities
Support and assist project executives, senior project managers, and project managers on commercial construction projects of varying size and complexity including design/build and plan/spec projects.
Day-to-day project management activities include:
- Assisting with project start-up and close-out activities.
- Attending project meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation of project budgets and schedules.
- Assisting with the preparation and management of project documents and contracts.
- Preparing project-related correspondence.
- Assisting with other project-related tasks.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong willingness to learn electrical estimating and project management required.
- Ability to read architectural, structural and electrical plans and specifications is a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical systems and terminology is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Xcel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam, ConEst, and Sage are a plus, but not required.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
This position requires a degree in construction management, project management, electrical engineering, or related field. Will supplement education for experience by which an understanding of electrical systems and/or construction management has been gained.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, 100% paid medical and dental premiums for the employee and their family, 401k, profit sharing, bonus potential, and a fun work environment.
OlympiaTech Electric is a woman-owned, full-service, commercial, union electrical contractor providing design build and construction services to general contractors, owners, and property managers. OlympiaTech has been in business for 58 years and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org