OlympiaTech Electric is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to its growing team. This position will oversee one or more electrical construction projects varying in size and complexity.
Provides overall project management on one or more electrical construction projects, establishes project objectives and policies, organizes and leads the project team, maintains liaison with client contracts, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of on-site superintendents.
- Ability to estimate both design/build as well as plan and spec projects.
- Coordinate and participate in the development of project budget and schedule.
- Develop strategy for executing the project within budget and schedule and achieve client requirements.
- Establish short and long-term milestones for projects.
- Communicate frequently with the client and the designer.
- Solicit, issue contract packages, evaluate and award subcontracts and material purchase orders.
- Negotiate and finalize contract change orders with the client.
- Implement project cost and schedule control procedures.
- Schedule and manage project team meetings.
- Submit payment requests to general contractor or project owner.
- Manage project close-out activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read architectural, structural and electrical plans and specifications and be familiar with a variety of electrical systems and terminology.
- Ability to prepare electrical construction cost estimates and construction schedules.
- Ability to read and understand construction contracts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Xcel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam, ConEst, and Sage are preferred.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated; requires little direct supervision.
This position requires a B.S. in construction management, electrical engineering, or other education/experience by which an understanding of electrical systems has been gained and a minimum of eight years of experience in electrical construction.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, 100% paid medical and dental premiums for the employee and their family, 401k, profit sharing, bonus potential, and a fun work environment.
OlympiaTech Electric is a woman-owned, full-service, commercial, union electrical contractor providing design build, and construction services to general contractors, owners, and property managers. OlympiaTech has been in business for 58 years and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org