Provides overall project management on one or more projects, establishes project objectives and policies, organizes and leads the project team, maintains liaison with client contracts, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of on-site superintendents.
- Ability to estimate both design/build as well as plan and spec projects.
- Coordinate and participate in the development of project budget and schedule.
- Develop strategy for executing the project within budget and schedule and achieve client requirements.
- Establish short and long-term milestones for projects.
- Communicate frequently with the client and the designer.
- Solicit, issue contract packages, evaluate and award subcontracts and material
- purchase orders.
- Negotiate and finalize contract change orders with the client.
- Implement project cost and schedule control procedures.
- Schedule and manage project team meetings.
- Submit payment requests to general contractor or project owner.
- Manage project close-out activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read architectural, structural and electrical plans and specifications and be familiar with a variety of electrical systems and terminology.
- Ability to prepare electrical construction cost estimates and construction schedules.
- Ability to read and understand construction contracts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Xcel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam, ConEst, and Sage are preferred.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated; requires little direct supervision.
This positions requires a B.S. in construction management, electrical engineering, or related field or a minimum of five years of experience in the electrical construction industry. OlympiaTech Electric is a national full-service electrical contracting firm providing design build and construction services and is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, family medical and dental benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and more.
To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org