OlympiaTech Electric is looking to add an experienced project manager to its team. This position will oversee one or more electrical construction projects varying in size and complexity.
Provides overall project management on one or more electrical construction projects, establishes project objectives, organizes, and leads the project team, monitors project construction, milestones, and financial success of projects.
- Coordinate and participate in the development of project budget and schedule.
- Implement project cost controls and maintain to meet or exceed the overall project budget goals and schedule to achieve client requirements.
- Establish short and long-term milestones for projects and maintain with knowledge of CPM, and pull planning scheduling practices.
- Solicit, issue contract packages, evaluate, and award subcontracts and material purchase orders.
- Identify, price, and finalize contract change orders with the client efficiently with the understanding that securing of change orders is of the highest priority.
- The project manager role is supported by an assigned project coordinator. It is the PM’s responsibility to delegate the workload to ensure all of the project responsibilities are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Manage our comprehensive QA/QC process coordination with the project requirements.
- Submit payment requested to general contractor or project owner.
- Manage project close-out activities.
- Manage and maintain client satisfaction and Company image.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read architectural, structural, and electrical plans and specifications and be familiar with a variety of electrical systems and terminology.
- Ability to prepare electrical construction cost estimates and construction schedules.
- Ability to read and understand construction contracts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Xcel, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of BlueBeam, ConEst, and Sage are preferred.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated; requires little direct supervision.
This position requires a B.S. in construction management, electrical engineering, or other education/experience by which an understanding of electrical systems has been gained and a minimum of four years of experience in electrical construction.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, family medical and dental benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
OlympiaTech Electric is a full-service, commercial, electrical contractor providing design build and construction services to general contractors, owners, and property managers. OlympiaTech has been in business for more than 59 years and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org