OlympiaTech Electric is looking to hire a ROCKSTAR Service Coordinator to ensure the Service Department runs smoothly. This integral role will serve as the voice and face of the Service Department and will execute a wide range of operational, administrative, and sales/marketing functions.
- Create and process service work orders and purchase orders in accounting system.
- Process all customer work orders, service agreements, and contracts.
- Serve as the liaison between service customers and the Service Department which includes answering and responding to service calls and emails.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence including emails, letters, and mailings.
- Create and manage service job folders.
- Set up new customers and mange existing customers in accounting system.
- Request vendor and subcontractor invoices and enter them into accounting system.
- Process completed service work order paperwork.
- Prepare service billings.
- Create invoices in accounting system. Prepare various reports including IR reports, power quality reports, and arc flash reports.
- Assist with the tracking, preparation, and distribution of service bids and proposals.
- Resolve service customer billing issues and vendor purchase issues.
- Manage service maintenance schedules.
- Manage warranty work execution and documentation.
- Assist with sales and marketing functions for the Service Department.
- Contribute to weekly Service Department meetings.
- Coordinate meetings for potential customers which includes project close out activities and transition to warranty / service.
- Assist with additional administrative functions, as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be comfortable communicating with clients in person and on the phone.
- A CAN-DO ATTITUDE with EXCELLENT internal and external customer service.
- Must be a people person as you will be interacting with customers on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent phones skills with ability to handle multiple lines.
- Data-entry, 10-key, and strong word processing abilities.
- Must be able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- Work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Professionalism is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of construction industry preferred.
- Electrical industry experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of accounting (purchase orders / AP / AR invoices)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience working with SAGE 300 is preferred.
- We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, family medical and dental benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
- To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to email@example.com.