The Office Coordinator position will have a wide range of responsibilities that are critical to the operational success of OlympiaTech Electric. This role will contribute to general business operations, office management, accounting, process improvement, and administration. This position will also collaborate with, support, and contribute to cross-functional teams including project coordination, project management, estimating, and service.
- Work with the accounting team on a variety of functions including accounts payables, collections, processing lien waivers, budgets, inventory control, purchase orders, billing, payroll, and other tasks, as needed.
- Assist with developing and implementing process and workflow improvements to meet business goals and increase efficiency. This includes assisting with technologies utilized for process and workflow improvements including but not limited to SAGE, ProCore, Hilti, etc.
- Assist with training office and field employees on new processes and technologies.
- Assist with employee on-boarding and training, as needed.
- Create, update, and maintain various forms, documents, and policies for use by the office and field.
- Serve as a point person for office vendors and service providers (printing company, cleaners, coffee company, tel/com company, etc.).
- Oversee office equipment functions including printers, cell phones, office phone system, coffee machines, etc. Trouble-shoot and call service for office equipment issues, as needed.
- Order, organize, and manage supplies for the office including general office supplies, paper products, printing supplies, coffee, etc. Maintain inventory for supplies.
- Work with the office property manager / landlord to assist with special projects, as needed. This may include coordination of office maintenance, office upgrades, furniture needs, etc.
- Provide as needed administrative support to estimating, project coordination, project management, and service. Cross-train on project coordinator and service coordinator positions to provide back-up, as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in the construction industry.
- Experience working in the electrical industry is a plus.
- Must possess a can-do attitude and take pride and ownership of responsibilities.
- Must enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Acrobat required.
- Prior experience working with construction software including ProCore and SAGE is a plus.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, medical and dental benefits, 401k, profit sharing, and a fun, fast-paced work environment.
OlympiaTech Electric is a woman-owned, full-service, commercial, union electrical contractor providing design build and construction services to general contractors, owners, and property managers. OlympiaTech has been in business for more than 55 years and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.