OlympiaTech is looking for an administrative assistant to provide general administrative support to its busy team. This role requires a true team player who is always willing to help others do what is needed to get the job done.
- Provide as-needed administrative support to all departments including project coordination, project management, service department, marketing, and the executive team.
- Assist the estimating team with a range of administrative duties including typing and formatting proposals, filling out bid forms, filing of digital and physical bid documents and drawings, and data entry / bid tracking.
- Support the accounting team on a variety of functions including accounts payables, collections, processing lien waivers, budgets, inventory control, purchase orders, billing, payroll, and other tasks, as needed.
- Cross train on project coordinator and service coordinator positions and serve as a back-up, if needed.
- Participate in answering the main line phone and directing callers.
- Order, stock, and maintain inventory for office supplies including general office supplies, paper products, printing supplies, coffee, snacks, etc.
- Trouble-shoot and call service for office equipment issues, as needed.
- Act as the office champion for tidiness and organization.
- Previous administrative assistant experience required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience using SAGE accounting software is a plus.
We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, 100% paid medical and dental premiums for the employee and their family, 401k, profit sharing, bonus potential, and a fun work environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.