OlympiaTech Electric is looking to add a highly-detailed and organized project coordinator to our growing team. This position will provide administrative support to a team of project managers and will serve as the organizational hub for commercial construction projects. The project coordinator will assist with project set-up, oversee the construction document management process from start to finish, prepare required project correspondence, and complete necessary project closeout documentation. This position will also be responsible for other project-related duties and administrative functions, as required.
- Knowledge of contract documents including change orders, RFIs and RFCs
- Understanding of purchase orders, submittals and O&M’s
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills — ability to think autonomously
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Good phone and interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred but willing to train the right person.
- Construction industry experience is a plus.
- Experience working in the electrical industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Prior experience working with SAGE 100 or 300, or similar job cost software is a plus.
- We offer a generous employment package including competitive compensation, paid time off, paid company holidays, training and development, opportunities for growth, 100% paid medical and dental premiums, 401k, profit sharing, bonus potential, and a fun work environment.
- To apply for this position, please send your professional resume and cover letter to email@example.com.