Fort Sam Houston Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing Barracks
A new 35,000 square foot Unaccompanied Enlisted Personnel Housing (UEPH) Barracks was built at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX. The project included the design and construction of an apartment-style barracks facility containing 48 units to house 96 personnel. The UEPH Barracks was designed to comply with Department of Defense Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (ATFP) requirements and LEED Silver certification.
- Project | Fort Sam Houston UEPH Barracks
- Location | San Antonio, TX
- Size | 35,000 SF; Three-Stories; 48 Units
- General Contractor | Mortenson
- Architect | RSP Architects
- Completion | 2010