Ground-Up Construction of Hampton Inn and Suites
A new Hampton Inn and Suites was built in downtown entertainment district of Minneapolis just a few blocks from Target Center and Target Field. The nine-story, 130,000 SF hotel is connected to the skyway system and houses 211 rooms and suites, a business center, fitness center, and informal dining area. The limited-service hotel was a ground-up construction project built to the Hilton brand standard for Hampton Inn and Suites. OlympiaTech provided complete design build services for all of the electrical systems including low-voltage, fire alarm, audio visual, sound masking, and security.
- Project | Hampton Inn and Suites
- Location | Minneapolis, MN
- Size | 9-Story, 130,000 SF
- General Contractor | Mortenson
- Architect | Elness, Swenson, Graham Architects (ESG)
- Completion | 2015