OlympiaTech provided design build electrical services for the new 50,000 square foot LifeSource headquarters and medical office facility. The headquarters is home to corporate office staff and includes executive offices, IT, finance and accounting, human resources, and public affairs. The new building has conferences rooms, break rooms, a kitchen, data room, and a shipping/receiving area. The facility also has medical space which is used to process and store donated organs and tissues for transplants including a large operating room, morgue, recovery area, and storage.
LifeSource is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives through organ, eye, and tissue donation in the Upper Midwest. The company serves 7 million people who live in communities across Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and portions of western Wisconsin.
- Project | LifeSource Headquarters
- Location | Minneapolis MN
- General Contractor | Greiner Construction
- Architect | RSP Architects
- 2014 Top Projects Award | Finance and Commerce
- 2014 NAIOP Award of Excellence | NAIOP Minnesota
- 2016 MCA Award of Excellence | Minnesota Construction Association