Valued Clients and Partners,
As you are all aware, there’s a rapidly developing public health concern regarding COVID-19 spreading in the United States and around the globe. OlympiaTech is committed to protecting the health and safety of our clients, partners, vendors, employees and their families, and the greater community.
We have been following the updates continuously and we are closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), the National Electrical Contractors Association, and OSHA.
Below is an overview of the steps that have been implemented by OlympiaTech Electric:
- Business continuity planning and readiness.
- Implementation of CDC recommendations and guidelines.
- Reduction of employees working in the physical office and warehouse to essential personnel only and remote work for all other employees.
- Restricting all visitors to our office.
- Daily wellness monitoring in the office and on the job sites.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick.
- Increased hygiene and cleaning measures in the office and on job sites.
- Proactively communicating with our clients and partners.
- Virtual internal and external meetings instead of face-to-face meetings.
- Enhancement of communication tools and technology to continue communication and collaboration with our employees, clients, and partners.
- Monitoring our supply chains to identify and plan for any possible disruption of materials and supplies.
- Strictly adhering to the guidelines and policies put in place by our clients and general contractors.
- Restricting all business travel and discouraging non-essential personal travel.
At this time, we remain operational to serve our client’s needs and we are focused on doing all we can to support you while we work through this challenging time together. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any thoughts, questions, or concerns you may have. We will continue to work closely with our valued clients as the situation progresses.