As we navigate these times of change together, we want you to know that OlympiaTech is here for you and we can help prepare your facility for the transition to the new normal. The pandemic has forced the adoption of new ways of working and many of our clients are turning to us for help with the implementation of new concepts and technologies at their facilities, including:
- Installation of occupancy sensors to automate lighting and open doors
- Conversion to a touch-free office (faucets, air dryers, towel dispensers)
- Installation of Germicidal UV lamps and fixtures
- Reconfiguring power for distanced workspaces
- Reconfiguring power for teleconferencing needs
- Lighting and electrical solutions for temporary medical sites
Please let us know if you would like to learn more about implementing these concepts at your facility or if there is anything else we can help with. We are here to serve you and support you and your needs through these challenging times and beyond.